1. PRIVACYIn order to make any transaction through JOHNNY JO's online store to make product orders for the company, you will be required to disclose some of your personal information. When you place an order, we will ask for your full name, the address to which the products will be sent, your landline telephone number (or any other phone you want), your e-mail address, and if you choose your payments to Credit card number, expiration date, and 3-digit security code. This data is processed by the Company in accordance with the application of Article 7A, paragraph 1 (b) of Law 2472/1997, in order to implement the order given by the customer and in no way will it be disclosed or sold to third parties (Law 2225/1994) or any obligations arising from the national implementation of Directive 24/2006.
2. PROHIBITIONSMisuse of this site shall be prohibited. Each user is forbidden to commit or encourage a criminal offense, transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm or publish any other material that is malicious, technologically harmful, or in any way offensive or obscene, to "invade" in any aspect of the services, destroy data, harass other users, violate the rights of any other person's property rights, send any unwanted promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam", or try to affect the performance or functionality of any computer via this website. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that may be caused by viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer, computer programs, data or other proprietary materials due to the use of this site or the download of the material posted on it, or on any website associated with it.
PROTECTION OF MINORS:The collection, use and disposal of minors personal data is only possible with the express written consent of their parents or guardians. However, Johnny Jo does not bear any responsibility in case of false filing when filling in the user registration request.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, SOFTWARE AND CONTENTThe intellectual property rights in all the software and the content available to you through this website remain as property of "JOHNNY JO" or its licensors and is protected by copyright laws all over the world. All rights reserved by the "JOHNNY JO" and its licensors. You can save, print and display the content provided solely for your personal use. You may not post, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce in any form any content or copy of the content provided to you or displayed on this site, nor may you use any such content in connection with any Business or commercial activity. You may not modify, translate or create a derivative work based on any software or accompanying documents provided by "JOHNNY JO" or its licensors.
4. SAFETYThe www.johnnyjo.gr website uses SSL for secure online trading. This encrypts all credit card information so that they can not be read or changed when they are transferred over the Internet. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is today the global web standard for the certification of web sites for network users and for the encryption of data between network users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication requires all information sent between a client and a server to be encrypted by the sender software and decrypted by the receiving software, thereby protecting personal information when transferred. In addition, all information sent under the SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically verifies whether the data has been changed during transport.
5. THE SELLING TYPEThe features and other elements of the products sold are available and you can get informed by following the search instructions listed on our website and clicking on the name of the respective product.
6. PRICES AND AVAILABILITYThe prices quoted on the site are in euro and include all taxes (24% VAT), except shipping costs. Inland shipping costs are calculated according to the product. For shipments abroad they are charged to the Customer and appear during the order, while they are invoiced at the end of the order in addition to the price of the selected products. The site www.johnnyjo.gr reserves the right to modify the prices of its website products at any time. However, he pledges to apply the prices listed on the site at the time of your order. Note that we perform your order according to our available inventory and that the stated availability of the products is indicative and not binding. If any of our products are not available in our stock, we commit to contact you by email within 24 hours of the date of the order, informing you of the time limit within which the product may be delivered to you or for the complete lack of this product.
7. ORDER OF PRODUCTS AND CONSUMER PROTECTIONOrdering through the e-shop is the conclusion of a distance selling contract regulated by the legislative framework of Law 2251/1994, as amended. You have the ability to make a valid order through the e-shop, provided you are legally qualified in compliance with the Greek Civil Code articles (if you have reached the age of 18 and you are not in legal support for a sales contract). Orders can be made by representatives of legal entities while the company reserves the right to claim from the supervisor or guardian any orders made by legally incapacitated persons.
HOW TO ORDER FROM THE E-SHOP:
PAYMENT METHODSTo facilitate and service all those who wish to buy from our online store, www.johnnyjo.gr offers you the following alternative payment methods:
Note: Customers outside the European Union are subject to any financial charges due to exchange rate differences, customs clearance etc. for which the company does not bear any liability.
USE OF VOUCHERIf the customer is in possession of a voucher (discount code) he can use it only through the eshop's website (www.johnnyjo.gr) and never through Johnny Jo physical stores. If the customer has a coupon issued by the Company on his behalf, he may only redeem it by ordering one or more products from the website. The coupon will be automatically deducted from the total payment amount during the product payment process. The coupon refers to products that are not at a discount or offer and is valid for periods other than discounts. The coupon is sent by the company personally and can only be used by the person to whom it is sent. The Company prohibits any resale of a voucher to other users / members or not of the site and assumes no liability in case of misuse of this.
8. METHOD - TIME - SHIPPING COST
Any orders placed until 12:30 (Greece time) are processed by us on the same day, and beyond that time we process them the following day. Any orders placed on Friday after 12:30 (Greece time) and throughout the weekend will be processed on Monday.
Α. SHIPPING IN GREECE
Deliveries of products/orders which made in the Attica region and the rest of Greece through Geniki Postal Services within 2-3 business days with free shipping. If the customer chooses to make the shipment in cash, then he charged with 2 euros more in addition to the sale value of the product.
Β. SHIPPING IN CYPRUS
Deliveries of products are made via the company Geniki Postal Services in 2-4 business days and shipping costs are 15 euro* (without the cash on delivery option). On delivery, the customer pays a plus of 5 euros if he chooses to pay on delivery. (Shipping + Delivery = 20 euros). The client also has the option of simple shipping. Charges are configured accordingly through our system. For purchases over 150 € shipping costs are free of charge *
Γ. SHIPPING OUTSIDE GREECE AND CYPRUS (EUROPE/INTERNATIONAL)
The deliveries are made via the Hellenic Post Office. For purchases over 150 € shipping costs are free of charge. For purchases below 150 €, the freight charge is:
9. CONSUMER RIGHTS
Return / Return - Replacement of Products
You have the right to return the products you purchased within 14 calendar days of your receipt if you are not satisfied with your purchase. You can change with another number or color, change it with another product, credit or refund*. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from the sales contract with a clear statement (eg a letter to be sent by post or e-mail) to which you should fill in your full name , your address, your phone number, and your email address.
CHANGES FOR GREECE / EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
In case you wish to change the product with another, the refund costs for Greece are (€ 3.5) as well as the costs of the new shipping (€ 3.5) will be charged to you. For EUROPEAN countries return expenses are (€ 15) and the costs of the new shipping (€ 15).
CREDIT EDITION FOR GREECE / COUNTRIES of EU
If you apply for a credit card issue, you will be sent a coupon as a personal message (e-mail) corresponding to the amount of refundable money you can redeem on your next purchase using a voucher we are going to send to your mail. The return costs for Greece (€ 3.5) EU countries (€ 15) are charged to you.
WITHDRAWAL FOR GREECE / COUNTRIES EU
If you wish to refund a part or the whole of the order, the refund will be charged to you (your return fee for Greece is € 3.5 and EU € 15) the returning fee will be deducted from the total amount of your refund. The refund will be deposited into your account within 10-15 business days. If you sign up for an IBAN account at ALPHA BANK or NATIONAL Bank of GREECE, there will be no additional bank charges. Otherwise, if you sign up for an IBAN from another bank, you will incur the appropriate costs incurred by your bank. On the other hand, if the return / replacement is due to a proven defect of the product, the shipping costs of the new product are charged to the Company.
CONDITIONSIn order to be able to return, you must fulfill the following:
All products returned to JOHNNY JO warehouses are subject to meticulous quality control. If a defect in quality control is found in the product returned, the company must contact the consumer to resolve the issue. In case you want to return the products you purchased the address to which the products to be returned is:
E.RADITSA-KESISOGLOU & CO.
11363, Ano Kipseli, Athens
Τel: +30 210 8843789
Fax: +30 210 8828561
The site www.johnnyjo.gr includes links to other sites that are not controlled by itself but by third parties (natural or legal persons). "JOHNNY JO" is not responsible for the content of the other sites and is not responsible for any damage or damage that may result from the content of these sites. "JOHNNY JO" disclaims any responsibility for the use of linked sites that are used at the user's risk. Under no circumstances is JOHNNY JO responsible for the terms and conditions for the protection of the personal data of the visitors / users they follow.